Monday, November 05, 2007

Jajah with Oridian Offer Opt-in In Call Adverticements.


Jajah today announced that they will offer an opt-in in-call advertising platform to bring the bottom line higher. Jajah have joined Oridian to bring the task to the fore.
The non intrusive advertisement is overlaid above the ring tone right before the call starts ( this might introduce a slight delay before the call is connected, I wonder). But this method is said to guarantee the callers attention to the adverts, at the same time not alienating our users with intrusive messages. I again wonder, how is this going to work with me? as I am a slow dialer, I check for the dial tone, then the phone is in my hand, I dial and bring the phone to my ear, (Any one doing differently?).
But all those wondering disappeared as I continued to read the news and said a big "YES", why you may ask;
"JAJAH users can effectively earn back their entire phone bill, or even make money while talking to their friends and family."
This is what brought small little search engine, Google to be the giant in the business. Pay the people who helps to earn the bucks, advertisers and publishers alike got rewarded in Google AdSense program. So in the case of Jajah and Oridian, Callers, Advertisers and the men in the middle, all gain compensation. I like it.
When Jajah came out, I said Disruption in VoIP IP Telephony field, and they continue to break new grounds.
Congrats and God Speed in the new disruption.
Jajah Press Release. (I will try to limit press release publishing until I get my site together)
Advertisers, agencies and Publishers (Mobile, fixed line, cable and VoIP operators) Go here to Join the program.

tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin