Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Google Phone Photo Follow up


After Seeing that many a people come looking for pictures of Google Phone, I set out to look for a new image to supplement the previous photoshop job on this post that brought some DIGGers and still keep people attracting them.
I did not find any official photos of Google phone but an image of Google Phone supposedly released with a survey. I will keep on looking for a picture of Google phone and as soon as I find it I will post it here!
The following appeared with the image, and the photo and the info belong to the poster at the link given below.

"I'm signed up to a paid-survey website and well i received this the other day as part of the survey that i was participating in basically it was a survey about a google Phone, which was designed by samsung, but running what seemed to be a google interface, i totally forgot to take a screen shot of the specs but they seemed decent, not mind blowing had the usual in par of 3g/wifi etc, had a camera 2megapixal from what i recall, feel really stupid for now taking a screenshot of the specs not lol"

Source of Google phone Picture.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin