BlackBerry Is Better Than iPhone
When die hard fans of iPhone stand by the product, even when Apple throws the halo into the dustbin and don the horns, might get a kick out of reading this article on Seeking Alpha, "Blackberry’s 26 Advantages over iPhone". I am not a die hard fan but I did get a kick out. There are 26 fantastic and not so fantastic advantages that BlackBerry has over iphone. I knew most of them because I own both and still when some one mentiones phone, I reach for my BlackBerry.
Anyway here are some of the reasons why BlackBerry is Better than iPhone according to the author Anton Wahlman, a link to the original after the jump;
1. Blackberry can be used on almost every carrier in the world (over 475 of them). In the US, the iPhone is available on AT&T (T) only.
4. Blackberry uses standardized (=inexpensive and available everywhere in the world) MicroUSB connector for synchronization/charging. iPhone has a much larger proprietary 30-pin connector.
12. Skype (EBAY) on the Blackberry? Yes, from anywhere to anywhere. Skype on iPhone? Only if you’re on WiFi.
13. Sling on the Blackberry? Yes, it’s free. Sling on iPhone? $30.
14. Google (GOOG) Voice on the Blackberry? Yes, it’s free. Google Voice on iPhone? Verboten.
And more at Seeking Alpha, thanks Anton