Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Ranking Tweeters With Tweefind!

Tweefind
Another VoIP Blogger I follow Luca Filigheddu has set himself to the task of creating a twitter search engine based on a complex algorithm and a fine idea. Instead of just searching and presenting results based on time line, Tweefind takes in to account but not limited to;

  • # followers
  • # following
  • # of tweets
  • # of RT he/she receives
  • # of replies
  • # of distinct users who reply
  • # of distinct users who retweet
  • # of RT he/she makes
  • # of links the user shares
I think this should reveal good results as long as top ranked twitters provide good content. All the big boys I follow, usually does produce valuable content.
The search engine was just born and the engine has to learn an few things (Yes Add a Spam Filter, Search "VoIP" and you will see what I mean.) But generally other searches I performed gave me real good results.
If you check our the new Twitter Search engine site Tweefind out please also don't forget to visit getsatisfaction.com/tweefind inform the team your tips, suggestions and bugs.
Good luck Luca! (Tweefind Announcement)



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin