Friday, April 03, 2009

On Gmail For 5 Years

GMail 5Th Anniversary
When I got an invitation for Gmail beta 5 years ago, I never thought I will be using it so much as I am doing today!
The first email I received was a simple, Google Email Team explaining why GMail was different and how to use it. Yep it got a bit of wrangling to get used to work without folders. But after thousands of emails now I do not even think about using it, it has become all natural.
GMail for me today is my Google hub, it is inter woven with Google Apps that I use equally often and many other Google services. It is hard to think that I would be without GMail for any foreseeable future.
Google celebrated the GMails 5th birthday with launching of GMail Labs internationally.
Happy Birthday GMail!

Official Google Blog: 5 years of Gmail

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin