BroadBand Recovery Stimulus
Cisco has put together a small (but large) information package on economic stimulus opportunity for broadband and if you are in the business of dealing with broadband, it is something you should pay attention to. Along with a video of about 3minutes. The presentation provide you with information and guidance as how to best utilize the opportunity. The following links are also from the site but there are many other links and papers that are accessible from the link at the end.
I have seen these information before but not collected as Cisco has done. Thanks.
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act 2009
- Legislation (PDF - 1 MB)
- Recovery.gov, created by Federal CIO Vivek Kundra, is dedicated to public transparency for the $787 billion Economic Stimulus Package.
Broadband Initiative Resources
- Economic Stimulus Funding for Distance Learning, Telemedicine, and Broadband Webcast
- Overview of Technology-Friendly Grants (PDF - 138 KB)
- Summary – Stimulus Programs: Broadband & Service Providers (PDF - 439 KB)
- Cisco Broadband Value Proposition: How Cisco Can Help You Design, Build, and Implement Your Broadband Solution (PDF - 5 MB)
- 10 Tips to Help Ensure a Successful Grant Application
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration’s (NTIA) Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP)
- United States Department of Agriculture Recovery Act Site
- Summary – Distance Learning, Telemedicine & Broadband Grant Program