Billing For Asterisk
A2billing is a LAMP (Linux Apache Mysql(Postgresql) PHP) application that interfaces with Asterisk using both the AMI and AGI interfaces. A2Billing has released the version 1.4 beta for testing. The solution combined with Asterisk is a telecoms platform and/or softswitch providing converged services, with self contained billing (pre or post-paid), reporting and statistics management. Download and get more information from A2Billing site.
A complete guide to installation of A2Billing 1.4 is available as well giving instructions how to install the product on either Centos or Debian based platcorm.
A2Billing for Asterisk provides Telecom companies and VoIP Solution providers a billing and customer care platform tied to Asterisk that go beyond traditional TDM and VoIP Soft-Switches and billing solutions. But the best feature of all is that the solution is free! meaning it is licensed under GPL.
A2Billing also provides consutancy and support and you can email firstname.lastname@example.org giving us details of your project for a quote, or if you need further information.
A2Billing is capable of providing:
- Traditional Calling Card services – A2Billing can be configured to provide standard calling card services via traditional “dial through”, with PIN or CID authentication.
- Callback services, A2Billing supports a number of call-back methods including ANI, DID and web based call-backs.
- VoIP residential services – Customers can be issued with a softphone or hard phone and be billed for calls made via Voice over IP.
- VoIP wholesale termination - A2Billing and Asterisk can be used as a softswitch to terminate and bill large numbers of VoIP minutes from a number of sources such as resellers and distributors of your services.
- VoIP termination for Asterisk and FreePBX systems. – With the growth of IP based PBX systems, as well as the asterisk based systems, A2Billing can be used to provide services and billing to IP PBX resellers and Asterisk system integrators.
- DID termination and redirection. DID can be redirected to any SIP, IAX or PSTN destination with monthly charges and duration based charges.