Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Joost so I Meebo (My Joosting has taken me to Meebo)















If you remember Joost, a project by the founders of Skype, that I am enjoying very much, has added Meebo for it's Channel Chat, IM platform. I wrongly thought it would be Skype but anything! May be due to restrictions on Skype IM platform! But this widget seems to be great and Meebo is what Joost widgets developers chose. There are many other widgets there and if you want to add develop widgets for Joost, they are arranging some developer days in a few cities.
There are three coming up pretty soon:

  • London, November 16
  • Amsterdam, December 1
  • New York, December 7

If you want to sign up for one of these sessions, email dev-workshop@joost.com. You can also Check out http://blogs.joost.com/dev to find out what the other developers are thinking and doing.

And the term Joosting was coined here!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin