Friday, August 17, 2007

Skype downtime or Skype outage caused by a deficiency in an algorithm

It is Friday and Skype is still down but keep coming up in sections. But please let me know what an algorithmic deficiency is? I am suffering from Alcoholic deficiency being this is Friday afternoon and been thirsty for a week! This controls the interaction between me and my friends who drive me home to prevent me from getting a DUI and have nice car for next day to run around! I end up having breakfast for lunch and call it brunch in a nearby restaurant.
But the main reason I brought the alcohol up is, once I had it, I too, don't know what I am saying.
I found this on the heartbeat blog by skype mentioned in my previous post on Skype outage, The new posts will bring updated information. Hopefully not after a weekend of drinking.
But I can't login;) to post a comment asking the question;
what is an algorithmic deficiency?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin