Saturday, November 03, 2007

VoIP Splogger Notes by Tom Keating

A few months ago, there was a Splogger, a person who steals other peoples posts word for word, started copying my posts but without any reference. I was sad and angry. The splogger was voipniche dot com. This splogger has been copying other people's posts as well. It was clearly a site developed for adsense and I left a few comments to him asking not to do it but did not stop. But suddenly Adsense was gone and he stopped taking my posts. I was happy for it.
Today I read at Tom Keating's blog about another splogger (solokay @ Solomon's VoIP World), Copying TMCNet's blog posts, including, well respected Rich Tehrani's posts. This guy is so good that he managed even to get in to Tom's blog roll!
I myself have referenced both Tom's and Rich's blog article and continue to read their blogs (and TMCNet) as they provide you with a wealth of information. I hope Solomon comes to his senses and stop what he is doing. I learned to reference other from Andy's VoIPWatch, I like his style.
Tom Keatings post
Rich reacts; ( also read his article, how to beat your wife properly! ;))

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin