Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nokia N900 Video Demo, Sweet Maemo!

Update: Technical Info Added
Nokia N900
I have been a fan of Nokia mobile devices like N800, N810 and I was awaiting the Nokia booklet 3G when I heard about the Nokia N900.
The N900 has a powerful ARM Cortex-A8 processor, with up to 1GB of application memory and OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics acceleration. This powerful platform runs the new Linux-based Maemo 5 software, and with the N900 you can multi-task as you would on a PC (the Maemo platform was first designed for computers)
The screen is a high-res WVGA touchscreen and it comes with a full physical slide-out QWERTY keyboard. N900 comes with 32GB of storage, expandable up to 48GB with a microSD card. A5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics should allow user to take decent photos. It also includes A-GPS, an FM transmitter, and up to 9 hours of talk time.
It takes you on the net with speedy HSPA and Wi-Fi connectivity, and mozilla based browsing is complemented with somethinng iPhone can't do, Adobe flash capability. We have a corporate application that uses flash to draw graphs and I know what I will take on the road to demo the app, a N900.
From the looks I think I am going to love it. Hope I can get it sooner. But before bringing out the details, here is the video;

Enjoy!
Via Kiyonari

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin