Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Google Voice Tips And Getting Started Info for Newbies

Google Voice Tips
Sometimes it is a big step for most people what one takes in a stride. I had no trouble setting up and using my Google Voice Account. In fact I gave instructions and help to my friends over the phone using Google Voice, it was fun to demonstrate the capabilities of Google Voice. But many people do not have good friends who are experts in Google Voice like me.
Then I read this post by two Googlers who just got into Google Voice and takes you through initial steps at least how to take them with the help of Google Voice Getting Started Guide.
One thing that I "learned" (there goes my expertness!) that you need to be wise in choosing your Google number, because once chosen, you cannot change it unless you pay $10!
One always learns.

Google Voice Tip;
Once you are logged in to your account;
Press the "c" key to start a call. Press the "m" key to start an SMS.
Google Voice Blog: Google Voice for Newbies: Introduction

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin