The Asterisk Development Team hasannounced the release of Asterisk 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52. Both are available for download at Asterisk.org Download Servers.
Both the releases target a bunch of issues in a number of areas in Asterisk.
For a summary of the changes in these releases, please see the release summaries:
For a full list of changes are available in the ChangeLogs
List of issues were resolved:
* Fix SIP transport type issues.
(closes issue #13865. Reported by st. Tested by mmichelson, Kristijan, vrban,
jmacz, dvossel. Patched by: mmichelson, vrban, Kristijan)
* Fix an issue where the 'h' extension may occasionally not fire when a Dial is
executed from a Macro. Debugged in #asterisk with user tompaw. Fixed by
* Fix MWI NOTIFY if Asterisk listens on a non-standard port (5060)
(closes issue #14659. Reported by klaus3000. Tested by dvossel, klaus3000.
Patched by klaus3000, dvossel)
* Check if polarityonanswerdelay has elapsed before setting a channel as
answered after a polarity reversal.
(closes issue #13917. Reported, tested, and patched by alecdavis)
* Don't fast forward past the end of a message.
(closes issue #14554. Reported, tested, and patched by lacoursj)
* Prevent phantom calls to queue members.
(closes issue #14631. Reported, tested, and patched by latinsud)
Full release note