Friday, January 28, 2011

Unlimited Data plan On Verizon iPhone, $30 A Month, Just Long Enough To Catch Some People.

Unlimited Data plan On Verizon iPhone, $30 A Month http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
The famous (Limited) unlimited data plans used by carriers is again used by Verizon to lure some customers with their iPhone, when it is released in February.
Verizon COO Lowell McAdam, has told WSJ; "I’m not going to shoot myself in the foot,” by not offering the unlimited data plan. Only to change his words later Tuesday to say that the unlimited data plan is temporary and they too will switch to tiered plan, just like AT&T.
I guess, the offer will stay until iPhone 5 (iPhone 4G) comes out to get some customers over from AT&T who are still on unlimited plans, that they initially signed into when they got the iPhones.
I will see if AT&T will allow me to carry unlimited data for $30 with the 4G iPhone and then I will decide whether to switch, perhaps to Sprint 4G or T-Mobile 4G because Verizon and AT&T are basically the same!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin