Monday, November 16, 2009

Nokia N900 "Mobile Computer" Hands On

Nokia N900 Hands On snapvoip.blogspot.com



I have always been a fan of Nokia NXXX series of tablets or mobile computers as the firm like to call them. I have owned N800 and own Nokia N810 with WiMAX for some of the tasks that Androids and iPhones are incapable of accommodating. I have been waiting for N900, to evaluate, not necessarily buy the device. There were some good news about the capabilities of the device and the N810 is providing me with all I need at the moment, remote measurement of certain scientific activities.
But I was gald to see that engadget has done a very good hands on of the device. Looking at the specs, the name "mobile computer" fits well with the device. Anything with a 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor, 1 GB memory for applications and 32 GB of storage is on-board storage, expandable to 48 GB with a MicroSD card.. The 3.5-inch display which has a resolution of 800 x 480, is supported by 3D graphics accelerator with OpenGL support. The device also has 5-megapixel camera with flash and autofocus for photos and video.
I really might replace my N810. Link to the hands on article at engadget after the jump

engadget

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin