Sunday, November 01, 2009

Geohot Unlocks iPhone 3.1.2 With Blacksn0w, Taste It On November 4th For Totaly Free

Blackra1n and Blacksn0w reminds me of November Rain snapvoip.blogspot.com
Geohot who gave us the blackra1n not so long ago, helping us to jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.2 (alas without baseband support) has now giving us Blacksn0w in November. I could only think of November Rain. All those new phone will be be able to communicate freely, thanks to Geohot.
Also because of the iPhone unlock arena is filled with folks who are trying to make a buck off other peoples labor, Geohot is on a campaign to enlighten users of iPhones.

I have an unlock for 05.11.07. I will be releasing on 11/04/09, for $0.00
I'm not going to post all these scam sites here, as I don't want to give them the pagerank boost. Rather I'll give you a whitelist, two people make unlocks, me and the dev team. Every iPhone unlock site you see out there is selling our stuff, repackaged in some form or another. Same goes for jailbreaks, although ih8sn0w and chronicdev are legit. Notice what all the legit ones have in common? They are free.
Let's shut all these assholes down, and tell the iPhone owning world all they need is at blackra1n.com, including blacksn0w instructions on it's release date, 11/04/09(yes, will support hacktivation). You do your part, and I'll do mine making things as simple, reliable, and straightforward as possible.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin