In a press release about clearwire's 2008 performance reports, the company metioned that it will bring Clear WiMAX to more markets. The company has clearly covered a lot of grounds and promises to envelope more. Clear is working with Sprint in its efforts.
“During 2009, we expect to launch our Clear™ branded mobile broadband services in a number of new markets such as
The company listed following high lights in it's reports.
- Completed Combination with Sprint’s 4G Assets, Resulting in Largest U.S. Mobile Wireless Spectrum Portfolio
- Closed $3.2 Billion Financing Round at $17 Per Share
- 2008 Pro Forma Revenue Increases 52 Percent Driven by 21 Percent Subscriber Growth and 6 Percent ARPU Increase
- Initial Markets Increase Market EBITDA Margin to 40 Percent in Fourth Quarter 2008
- First “Clear” Mobile WiMAX Market Comes Out of the Gate Strong With Initial Sales More Than Double Any of Clearwire’s Prior 47 Market Launches
- Mobile WiMAX Network Expansion Under Way Enabling Coverage of Up To 120 Million Americans Across 80 Markets in 2010
- Atlanta, Las Vegas, Chicago, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Honolulu, Philadelphia, and Seattle Among Cities Going “Clear” in 2009
- New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., Houston and the San Francisco Bay Area Lead List of Planned 2010 Launches
- Clearwire to Launch Dual Mode 3G/4G Modem This Summer Giving “Clear” Subscribers Access to a Nationwide 3G Mobile Data Network