Microsoft has released and even upgraded it's first Office app for the iPhone or the iOS platform in the form of OneNote Mobile. Many people use OneNote for it's ability to create edit, manage all the notes. The OneNote Mobile extends that to the mobile crowd and people are able to put their ideas and references in to notes and have access to them from phone, PC or anything with a web browser. There is also capability to store the notes on Live storage with automatic syncing.One will be able to access all the notes at http://office.live.com.
▪ Create flexible notes that can include text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxesAnd requires;
▪ Check To Do items off on the go
▪ Save time with quick access to your most recent notes
▪ Work with confidence—OneNote Mobile automatically syncs your notes with Windows Live in the background
▪ Organize your notes into sections or create new notebooks using OneNote 2010 or OneNote Web App and access them from your iPhone
▪ iPhone or iPod touch must have iOS 4.2 or higherGet the OneNote app from iTunes, It is free for a limited time.
▪ A free Windows Live ID is required to use OneNote Mobile —use an existing one or let OneNote Mobile help you sign up
▪ Web functionality uses the free OneNote Web App available on Windows Live, which requires a supported web browser
▪ OneNote Mobile opens notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 or the OneNote Web App
▪ Customizing section colors requires Microsoft OneNote 2010