Monday, January 10, 2011

Apple Launches A New Support Profile Site

#Apple  #Supportprofile #VoicePass, Site http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
Apple seem to have launched a new support profile site without much fanfare. One of the things Apple is good at is their support services, that is if you ever need to call for support. I usually do not call for support at all for any of my devices. But I do call on and pay for my software services, like from Oracle.
Even though I always had an Apple device by me as far as I can remember. I did not need support. Currently I have a Mac Mini and an iPhone 3GS and I never had to call for support on them either.
But when I went to Apple site today, where I always login, (Most of sites I visit regularly, I login, to make it easy for me.) I found the new support profile site or page. I was actually searching for Mac OS X support page to down load, some patches I have missed.
The new Support Profile page, Once you login with your Apple ID provides option to register you products, which will then bring up all your support service information such as warranty services, Apple care, repair history etc.

Another nice option is the Apple VoicePass, which allows you to register a phone with support profile and when ever you call Apple using this phone, Apple will know who is calling and will also know what you might be calling about! So register all your Apple products, It will save you a lot of time in the future, if you ever need support.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin