– Why the Atlanta and Las Vegas market launches, and follow-on Clearwire launches in smaller cities, have helped Clearwire move from a will-they-ever-arrive to a serious competitor in U.S. broadband markets;These reports on Clearwire provides up-to-date package of news, analysis and short-term outlooks available, in a format designed for easy reading.
– Why Comcast’s decision to start reselling Clearwire services may have helped Clearwire’s stock price more than double from March to August;
– Why Clearwire is offering discounts and service-price promotions, due to competition from cellular-based offerings like Apple’s iPhone 3GS;
– Why the cool, small and portable Samsung Mondi mobile Internet device is overpriced and unsuited for Clearwire’s current target market;
– Why Clearwire’s vast spectrum holdings may (finally) help put an end to the aimless speculation about whether or not the company will be able to attract enough capital to finance its aggressive buildout;
Sidecut Reports Via VoIP Watch