Monday, April 07, 2008

Free VoIP Services, 102 Of Them!

VoIP News (Who crowned me to be one of the Top 25 VoIP Blogs Of 2007) has gone about making a list of 102 free phone services that are available to us. They are not just free but the most useful and free online phones services on the net.

The task itself deserves an award because it would have taken months for yours truly to accomplish such a task. Jim Higdon completed this a while ago and even though I took notes to write about it, it took me a while!

Jim talks about free phone calls, free faxing, free conference calls, free phone cards,VOIM (Voice Over Instant Messaging), free VoIP services, Free VoIP Platforms and free webcasting.

I think you may be using some those listed, I am, a lot, but you always can learn about something that you did not!. Thanks Jim, for your hard work.

The Article by Jim Higdon.

tag: , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin