Thursday, January 03, 2008

VoIP-News Top 25 Blogs of 2007

"VOIP IP Telephony: Billing itself as “the single destination” for every type of VoIP discipline, this blog has a lot to live up to. And it does a good job, with multiple posts per day covering VoIP, IP telephony, IP PBX, open-source VoIP and more."
I was pleasantly surprised to find our blog in, VoIP-News' "The VoIP-News Top 25 VoIP Blogs of 2007". This made my day, my year!
As usual I or Solarion visit VoIP News all the time. I even wrote an article, a short one, about "VoIP News' Top 25 VoIP Innovations Of the year 2007", and to tell the truth, I skimmed through the list of Top 25 Blogs list as well, But I am ashamed to say that I did not notice my own site!, nor did Solarion, until I just let him know a while ago.
The honorees, like The Jeff Pulver Blog, VoIP Watch, Saunderslog.com, GigaOM,
IP Telephony, VoIP Broadband Blog, Skype Blogs, VoIP Blog — Tehrani.com, Skype Journal, O’Reilly Emerging Telephony, (the list goes on and you can read about them at VoIP News site.)
The giants of the field whom I also honor, perhaps made me overlook my own name. Not because I think any less of ourselves but our respect for all the giants are much higher and larger. Whom I learn from every day.
Thank you very much VoIP News and David Hakala for giving us the honor. We are very pleased and promise to do our best to get on the next years list as well.
Thanks Rich for sending me to the list once more!

tag: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin