Sunday, September 16, 2007

Free SIP accounts, Part One

New Updated and Consolidated Free SIP Account List is Here.

After writing about SvSIP, I realized that not many people knew where to get SIP accounts. The y should be of no different to free email account. I think it will be a task for those email service providers to provide a SIP account as a option or add in service. Just like Email, it will be alright to use any program to call someone, just like it does not matter which email program I use to write an email, as long as the email address is right, email will get to the intended person.
So people will be able to use their favorite SIP client and connect to their favorite service provider and get in touch with someone.
So I set out to find free SIP account/service providers. I will be composing the list and do basic verification of the services and let you know.
I have my own SIP server, actually two, SER and OpenSER, which I conduct my various experiments and call my mother too. Then I have a SIP account from IPTEL, the creators of SER.
I have had this account for God knows how long. And it was my first SIP account out side of my own domain(s).
Thank you SER and IPTEL,

So until I come up with the rest of the list, here a link to registration page at IPTEL, the best and the number one of my list.
I will have the rest as soon as possible. (Please leave a comment if you read this and provide Free SIP accounts.)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin