Sunday, January 06, 2008

Asterisk Ecosystem, A Place to Grow And Prosper

Digium®|Asterisk® Marketplace. I liked it the moment I read about it. As you know I have mentioned that I might go main stream and become an agent/reseller for Digium before. I still need to iron out some issues related to my employment and the contract I have with an institution. But those are just clearing up red tapes. I will. I think the whole Astersk Ecosystem is a place to grow.
Back to the subject of Asterisk Market place. It is a brand new area on the Digium® website that provides access to enormous Asterisk® community, with a simple, low cost method. The Marketplace lists products and services from Digium partners and provides listings for companies with products and services related to Asterisk. If you know, most people needing Asterisk services or support will come to Digium site and will end up reading the lists. If the need of the customer matches your list of services or products, viola! a new customer with Pre Sales already done for you.
If you need more convincing, I will lead you to better descriptive and well written article about Asterisk Market Place. But one look at the Market Place itself and the people advertising should give you a clue.
The Asterisk Market Place, pricing and further information on it is available from the Asterisk Ecosystem. But I originally found about it on this Digium Blog post, 2008 – The Year of the Asterisk Ecosystem?, by Jim Webster.
tag: , , , ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin