Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gizmo5 (Gizmo for Mobile) is up and running


With last few days being very busy, I missed Gizmo5 launch. But customary visit to Andy abramson' webpage to catch up with few days fixed that. Gizmo5 is focused on providing Voice and IM services to mobile folks, which I am a part of. I am not a person who is always wanted to be connected. But I want to be able to be online when I need to and that turns out to be always ;).
One other thing Andy Pointed out was the lack of communication mediums at ITEXPO. I was at ITEXPO before leaving on another venture and needed to be connected but that forced me to get up early and stay at my friends apartment whole morning to get some work done. I second Andy in requesting good organizers to provide better communications methods to always connected.
Back to Gizmo5, Andy has a press release that I could not find! and the Gizmo5.com is up. Go explore both!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin