Tuesday, February 05, 2008

AT&T's Proposed Net Police and The VoIP IP Telephony

Here is the video that brought up the issue of AT&T trying to be the net police that might hurt VoIP IP Telephony and Unified Communications due to inherent fact that it will slow down the network, disregarding the other issues that this brings out such as net neutrality. I am on an AT&T network because I have been happy with my services since I joined them in the days of Pacbell, about 20 years ago, and at least 12 years of broadband services.
I think the VoIP News has a very good article on this same issue so I will guide you over there. Here is the infamous movie made by Richard Blakeley, and Joel Johnson of Boing Boing doing the interview.

Now you seen the movie, here is the story at VoIP News.
tag: , , , ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin