Thursday, February 28, 2008

FreePBX Training, Speak and Spell?, All In PBX In A Flash

When I first read the article, I was aghast, getting a call in my own voice? (How many times I had to ask, Is that my voice when I hear on the answering message!).
Nerd Vittles' Telephone Reminders for Asterisk 1.4 not only lets you schedule reminders by phone using your own voice, but now you can use a clever (if we do say so) web interface as well. Just fill out a simple web form to set your reminder or recurring reminder in motion, and Telephone Reminders for Asterisk will swing into action with Flite or Cepstral's Allison to deliver your typed message to the phone of your choice at the appointed time.
They are also celebrating the new  FreePBX Training Seminar being held in. this week, They have added a new FreePBX Interface to Telephone Reminders for those who rely on FreePBX to manage your Asterisk PBX.
Telephone Reminders 3.0 tutorial is available on Best of Nerd Vittles site. And If you are using PBX in a Flash, you do not need to wrangle with scripts.
I think Ward's forum post will be a good place to start, or may be this blog post ;).
tag: , , , ,, ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin