Tuesday, February 26, 2008

GrandCentral Webcall: receive calls and post voicemail with your blog

GrandCentral which I got invited even before Google acquired it is getting bigger. I mean really big. A post on Blogger Buzz letting us know that Blogger users know that they could sign up for GrandCentral accounts immediately. But the buzz is that it works as long as you have a google account. If you do not an account you can easily get one at Google.
I have been using GrandCentral for one number for all phones. Due to the nature of my work an hobby, I have too many cell phones and two office locations and home. I give people my GrandCentral number and internally I manage where I would receive the call. But there are othe uses as the blogger buzz explains.
If you get a webcall button, your blog readers readers could call you and leave voice mail messages for you without ever knowing your number.
Blogger Buzz: GrandCentral: receive calls and post voicemail with your blog

tag: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin