Blue.Box,, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH Configuration Tool For The Cloud. http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
Today I came across a new project hosted by 2600Hz, Blue.Box, Blue.box is an open source GUI management tool (administration and configuration) for FreeSWITCH and Asterisk based VoIP systems.
From the information I found, Blue.Box is completely modular and supports multi-tenancy and skinning. Developers will be able to create their own modules and/or add their own features.
Most notable features of the blue.box is it's scalability. Blue.Box can scale from several to thousands of extensions, line, by using one or more severs to handle media and call routing.
The multi-tenant feature enables you to use one blue.box server as several virtual VoIP servers used by multiple entities.
People who will benefit from Blue.Box;
- Hosting providers
- Vendors and system integrators who wish to resell their PBX product.
- System administrators who want to have a stable and powerful PBX GUI.
- Developers who want to build modules to upgrade their PBX system or to sell them.
- On-premises PBX System
- Hosted or virtualized PBX system
- Video and conferencing system
- Service provider VoIP system