Free Eye-Fi Card snapvoip.blogspot.com
Even though I have not tried, it seems pretty simple (to buy 200GB from Google, Get an Free Eye-Fi card and finally to use the Eye-Fi to transfer your photos wirelessly). I like the idea of 200GB storage but I wonder if it is limited to Picasa usage only.
On the other hand Google has put the fine print in large print so you can check out before jumping in
The fine printSee the video how one user uses it
- The Eye-Fi card requires a SDHC compatible camera and a Wi-Fi router. If your camera is more than 3 years old, it might not work! Check if your camera is compatible.
- Special, limited time offer available while supplies last.
- Sorry, no refunds or returns.
- Valid only in US and Canada, only for users buying paid storage for the first time. Limit 5 per household.
- Your Eye-Fi cards will be delivered within 2-4 weeks after purchase, and shipping is free.
- Google paid storage renews annually, but you can always downgrade to a smaller storage plan or choose not to renew.
- 4GB SDHC Eye-Fi Home video card ($69.99 value) includes one free year of Web Share and Geotagging ($24.98 value). These services will remain free if Eye-Fi card is used to upload to Picasa Web Albums.