Social network for service providers
I learned about a fantastic new portal at Cisco, Service Provider Mobility. With projected wireless slated to be growing 66 times the current level or equivalent of 120% annually and 4G networks looking to make us more productive on the go or otherwise, service provider community is going to be a very busy crowd.
So as usual, Cisco has stepped into fill a gap, a community portal for service providers to gather and discuss issues, wishes and achievement etc. Basically a social network for serive providers.
Perhaps the following should invoke your interest in mobile space;
- New innovative applications such as YouTube, Flickr, WebEx
- Exciting integrated devices such as the iPhone and Blackberry
- Roll out of higher performance networks such as LTE, WiMAX
- New business models enabled, and
- Unprecedented levels of personalization and ease of use
Follow the link and join the Service Provider Mobility Community.
[via CISCO SP360 ]