Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Is Skype HQ Video A Total Disaster?

A few times I tried to use Skype HQ Video calls but failed and since then I have turned to other solutions. oovoo video call being one. But I was reminded of Skype HQ Video by a post on ZDNet and just wanted to check if they have changed. According to the post, it has not changed and I tried to see if my experience would be better, since the Internet has surprises for you based on where you are, your ISP, and sometimes your computer.
So I fired up the Skype and well I could not find any contacts at that time who met video requirements set by Skype. So it has to wait. Until then you can read the post by a1gjv on zdnet. If you are too frustrated, then it might be time and More reasons for Skypekiller?

Tags: , ,


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin