Sunday, December 31, 2006

Net Neutral AT&T (little Ma Bell) get go ahead to gulp up Bellsouth

The 1974 breakup of AT&T is becoming a joke now for those who remember. I had to dig up Wikipedia to get the information after reading a post by Russel Show. I was too small at the time to pay attention to AT&T. But if you check carefully, it looks like they are rebuilding "Ma Bell". What is next? World Domination?. I like what Russel had to say!
"My thinking? Maybe AT&T is ready to make nice, but here is a company with more than 100 years of fine print sophistry. They need to be watched like a hawk, and I'm not sure this FCC is quite up to the task."
Ha not much different from the ideas of people who know AT&T, that I spoke to!. Read more at Russel's Blog. You get to vote on how you feel about the deal and has links for the information on the deal.

Links;
Russel Show's article on "Ma Bell"

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin