Friday, March 12, 2010

Best WIshes Google Voice! On Your First Birthday!!

Google Voice Turns One snapvoip.blogspot.com/

 Happy Birthday Google Voice!
It is unbelievable that I have been enjoying Google Voice for one year. I was a Grand Central customer before Grand Central was acquired by Google. We also published the opening of Google Voice on March 13th last year!
I am extremely happy with the service that had to basically build up from what the GJ offered to become one of the best Telephony project of the century. I have all my phone numbers on Google Voice and everyone gets my Google number.
So what did Google Voice accomplished in this year?
I enjoy all of them but I have to say Transcribed voicemail is the best!
Google Voice Blog: Google Voice turns 1!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin