Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Grand Central is Google Central now!

Grand Central, which I am have my comfort number subscription on, has been aquired by Google. May be it will be Google Central, mmm naagh. It is just to small and the amount paid is too to be called Google Central.
I think it will be a part of GMAIL and Googletalk (I typed once, gooletalk and I continue to have hits based on that!) it suites the purpose well. According to the Google Blog article (the link below) ,
While Google is moving their technology over to Google's network, a limited number of invitations will be available to register for a GrandCentral beta account. If you have a U.S. telephone number, you can sign up for an invitation at www.grandcentral.com. Current GrandCentral customers will continue to have uninterrupted access to the service. Wow, lucky me! oh US.
Official Google Blog: All aboard

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin