The Asterisk.org has released Asterisk 18.104.22.168. resolving several issues reported by the
* Make sure to clear red alarm after polarity reversal.
(Closes issue #14163. Reported, patched by jedi98. Tested by mattbrown,
* Fix problem with duplicate TXREQ packets in chan_iax2
(Closes issue #16904. Reported, patched by rain. Tested by rain, dvossel)
* Fix crash in app_voicemail related to message counting.
(Closes issue #16921. Reported, tested by whardier. Patched by seanbright)
* Overlap receiving: Automatically send CALL PROCEEDING when dialplan starts
(Reported, Patched, and Tested by alecdavis)
* For T.38 reINVITEs treat a 606 the same as a 488.
(Closes issue #16792. Reported, patched by vrban)
* Fix ConfBridge crash when no timing module is loaded.
(Closes issue #16471. Reported, tested by kjotte. Patched, tested by junky)
The release is available for immediate download from Asterisk.org
The ChangeLog is available here.