Mitel today unvaieled Mitel Series X Collaboration stratergy with Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced (UC Advanced) and the Mitel TeleCollaboration Solution. Mitel Communications Director software the Mitel solutions could be integrated with platforms like Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform, IBM, Sun, HP, and desktop integration (Microsoft, IBM, Act!), for any size of organization.
Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced:The latest from UC Advanced provides dymamic extension (up to 8 devices), dynamic status to match the previous and visual voice mail. It also provides web and mobile portals.
- Unified Communicator Advanced is the user's single-portal access to all devices and collaboration tools including deskphones, softphones, mobile devices, voice mail, secure instant messaging, presence, audio and web conferencing, desktop video conferencing, and document sharing.
- Users have the ability to add various business modules based on their particular communications requirements. This allows individuals to tailor their communications tools to fit their business needs.
- From within UC Advanced users have access to Mitel Dynamic Extension, Mitel Audio and Web Conferencing, Mitel NuPoint Unified Messaging, Mitel Teleworker Solution, Mitel TeleCollaboration Solution, UC Advanced Softphone, and UC Advanced Console.
The telecollaboration provides capability to record meetings, inclusion of remote users via a simple web interface.
Mitel TeleCollaboration Solution:
- The TeleCollaboration Solution combines collaboration with multi-party, high-definition, video conferencing technology providing full visual interaction with real-time desktop sharing.
- Being software-based, the TeleCollaboration Solution leverages legacy equipment, protects organization'’ investments, and integrates available standard components.
More information from Mitel.