I wonder what Oprah got to say after a teenager killed herself or twittered herself to death. Austrian Times reported that Maria Barbu, 17, had tried to plug in her laptop with wet hands after the battery died during a long session on social networking site Twitter as she took a soak at her home in Brasov, central Romania.
So what ever you do tweets or other stuff like facebook, try not to take computers to bath. Better take something like iPhone to the bath and that way you only kill the phone. What a way to get a new iPhone 3GS. On the other hand, check with your parents, after all they might kill you if you destroy a iPhone in these hard times.
Austrian Times via Gizmodo.