Thursday, January 25, 2007

Asterisk IP PBX for intel Mac

Nerd Vittles has released the version three of the All in one, plug and play IPPBX for the Intel Mac.
I have tried it on my Mac Mini and I love the performance. It is somewhat equivalent to my Asterisk server running on an Intel PC. But that is a Pentium III with lots of RAM, 4GB, and CentOS 4.2 as the base. It has been running fine for a while now.
I used the VMWare Fusion, but I will also try on the Parallels version once the my Parallel arrives.
Folks, I am not running this for production. Just as a test. But I tested it with real world scenarios.
Mac system Info;
Mac Mini 1.83Ghz dual core
2GB ram (maxed)
160GB HD (Notebook SATA)
Mac OS X 11.4
VMware Fusion
NV build 3 of Asterisk IP PBX.
By the way root password for VM is password on my image.

Links;
Nerd Vittles Intel mac IPPBX

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin