Factory Reset iPhone 5 http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
An Updated version could be found here;
Reset iPhone To Factory Setting
If resetting of iPhone 5 is needed, like in the case of selling it to another person, or sending it for service or repair, you can perform following steps in the order to reset your iPhone.
A warning, once this is done all your data will be gone, so please make sure you follow the first two steps correctly. The same steps also applies to iPad, or iPod touch:
- Sync your device with iTunes or to the iCloud if you have an iCloud account
- Back up your device using iTunes or iCloud.
- Disable iMessage: If iMessage is active, please turn off iMessage. Tap Settings > Messages > iMessage.
- Erase all data from your device by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Remove any case or film, if present.
- If your iPhone or iPad has a SIM card, remove the SIM card.
Then transfer, sell or return the device for service.
Other iPhone resetting information;
Reset Your iPhone 3GS to Factory Setting New
Reset Your iPhone To Factory Setting. (Low Level Format Your iPhone)