Kamailio has announced SIREMIS - new web management interface for Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP-Router.org. The project is headed by up to this point by Apisto, utilizing OpenBiz PHP framework. The idea behind the plan was to make it easier to involve developers from all walks. Following the open source nature, the project sources will be hosted on sourceforge.net and developers will have access to SVN code repository. (project name: siremis). Currently the project is hosted at Asipto.
I have not used the product but have seen some screenshots which to say the least, very promising.
The beta release include following features:
- subscriber, database aliases and speed dial management
- location table view
- dispatcher, prefix-domain translation and least cost routing (lcr) management
- access control lists (user groups) and permissions management
- accounting records, missed calls and call data records view
- hash table, dial plan table and user preferences table management
- off-line message storage view
- it was tested with MySQL but should support other sql-like DBs
Thursday, January 22, 2009