Sunday, November 07, 2010

RockMelt, Seek to Melt Cold Hard Browser Habits!

#RockMelt, Seek to Melt Cold Hard Browser Habits! http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/

I have been trying every browser that came in to being, hoping to find a better on. Currently I am stuck between Chromium and Firefox. I usually have multiple browser windows open and multiple tabs withing them. Firefox gets jittery sometimes with the load and Chrome does not give me everything that Firefox has. But today I came across limited release Chromium based browser called, RockMelt.
 
Looks like it can do more than just take you through web pages and portals. Web pages. It is what I call social browsing!. The RockMelt tells us that;
".. makes it easy for you to do the things you do every single day on the Web: share and keep up with your friends, stay up-to-date on news and information, and search. And of course, RockMelt is fast, secure, and stable because it’s built on Chromium, the open source project behind Google’s Chrome browser. It’s your browser – re-imagined and built for how you use the Web."
I signed up and you too can, sign up for early access if you are looking for a change.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin