Digium just announced that they are now accepting submissions for the 2011 Asterisk Innovation Awards! The Digium Innovation Award is designed to recognize developers, customers and partners for outstanding achievements with Asterisk that are improving business processes, overcoming technology challenges and enhancing the company’s bottom line. Digium first introduced the Innovation awards at Astricon 2006 and has been an industry wide accepted award and awaited ever since.
This is open to any and all Digium|Asterisk customers and partners world-wide with solutions that are running and in production. There is also no limits to the number of projects and you can submit as many projects as long as you remember that each project requires a separate submission.
Digium will select this year’s winner based upon a number of criteria that include:
- Your description of what makes your Asterisk-based solution innovative.
- The amount to which your solution improved processes.
- The technology challenges that were overcome to achieve your goal.
- The size or breadth of your solution.
- The measurable ROI and competitive advantages generated by project.
- The things that can be achieved with the solution today that couldn’t be previously accomplished.
- The creativity demonstrated in the implementation of the project
- The overall presentation of your solution
- Hotel accommodations (2 nights) and airfare for one
- Presentation of the award with a profile of your company in the AstriCon Conference General session
- Congratulatory press release from Digium, Inc.
- Listing on the Digium Web site
- Chance to highlight the accomplishments of you and your team
- Recognition by your industry, friends and family
Submissions are due by August 1, 2011 and winners will be announced at Astricon, 2011.