Monday, February 21, 2011

Angry Birds Birthday Cake, The Best Ever, I Want It For My Next Birthday!

Angry Birds Birthday Cake  http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
Yes We all (Do You?) have played the game. Some find solace in playing Angry Birds when taking a ride on BART (Bay Area Transit) or even in the car if your friend is driving. Either way it is fun. Kids love it too 'cos I know two kids who hijack my phone to play the game because their parents have restricted the play. But I am sure nothing can beat this Birthday cake. Perhaps all the kids who see this video will want one :). What a super idea, If you want to have fun with some parents, just show the video to their kids! All I wanted to be was that Kid, the demolition expert, Ben.
I want this cake for my birthday!


Via Techcrunch

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin