Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gingerbread Man Brings Android 3.0 (Or Android 2.3?) Either Way It Will Be Sweet!

Gingerbread Man Brings Android 3.0 Or Android 2.3 http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/

Cupcake, donut, eclair, froyo and now the Gingerbread man. Yes you are at the sweetshop of Google, which I think much better than the sweatshops of apple :). Oh wait, does Foxconn make droids?
Google has put up a large ginger bread man in the lawn where the other sweet stuffs were. Even though I drive around this area, I am yet to see the Gingerbread Man, may be next time I will take my camera with me.
But this time, we have a question! Is Gingerbread man tied to Android 3.0 or Android 2.3 as you can see from below, there seem to be a Android 2.3 surfaced while discussing fixing some WAP issues.


In any case enjoy the Gingerbread man with the customary video, with holidays coming near and all.
Google, Youtube via engadget

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin