Wednesday, June 20, 2007

GizmoProject for Nokia N800 released


One of my favorite gizmos, the Nokia N800 just got a much needed software addon! Nokia N-800 is a mobile PDA sans a phone. But it has a web cam and wireless connection capabilities. I am curently developing a product for a city government using this device.
But now I am elated to hear that one of my favorite VoIP Services, Gizmo Project, is giving me a client for this device. This means I can make my N800 a a phone, at least near a wireless connection. Also due to nature of the application I am developing, the VoIP capability will be a welcomed addon.
The Key features are;

You can get more information on the Nokia N800 here and to get Gizmoproject for N800 you have to visit Gizmo Project N800 Page.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin