After publishing the Motorola Droid Turbo Viral Ad, we knew the phone is coming to us soon. And Motorola announced today that it is coming to Verizon airwaves. Bringing with it, 48 hour battery life, Powerful quad-core processor. And blazing fast turbo charging. You will always have the power to rise to the moment.
Features that you will notice immediately;
- 48 hour battery. Zero compromise: Go up to 48 hours1 without stopping to recharge thanks to a 3900mAH battery, one of the largest ever put in a smartphone. Plus, when you charge DROID Turbo with the Motorola Turbo Charger, you get up to eight hours of power in a quick 15 minutes when you need it the most.2
- Processing power on overdrive: With the most powerful Qualcomm® processor, the quad-core 2.7 GHz Snapdragon™ 805 under its hood, DROID Turbo is a beast when it comes to multitasking and keeping up with you.
- Quad HD display. Four times the view: 5.2” Quad HD screen (4x resolution of HD) features industry-leading 565 ppi so image details pop, videos look smooth, and even the smallest type is easy to read. Foe the techies, it is 5.2” 1440p Quad HD 2560x1440 AMOLED, 565 ppi under Corning® Gorilla Glass® 3
- Pixel power: 21MP camera for capturing high-res pictures and movie-quality 4K video so life’s moments look their best.
- cutting-edge materials such as ballistic nylon or metalized glass fiber that offer a distinctive design while providing ultimate durability. Plus, underneath these cutting edge materials, DROID Turbo continues to sport Kevlar®, a material five times stronger than steel.