Asterisk 1.8.5 - RC1 http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
The Asterisk Development Team just announced the first release candidate of Asterisk 1.8.5 branch and is available for download at Asterisk site, immediately.
The developer team thanks the community for the involving and reporting of issues with the previous release.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
- Fix Deadlock with attended transfer of SIP call Closes issue #18837. Reported, patched by alecdavis. Tested by Irontec, ZX81,cmaj)
- Fixes thread blocking issue in the sip TCP/TLS implementation.(Closes issue #18497. Reported by vois. Patched by dvossel. Tested by vois, rossbeer, kowalma, Freddi_Fonet)
- Be more tolerant of what URI we accept for call completion PUBLISH requests.(Closes issue #18946. Reported by GeorgeKonopacki.Patched by mmichelson)
- Fix a nasty chanspy bug which was causing a channel leak every time a spied on channel made a call.(Closes issue #18742. Reported by jkister. Tested by jcovert, jrose)
- This patch fixes a bug with MeetMe behavior where the 'P' option for alwaysprompting for a pin is ignored for the first caller.(Closes issue #18070. Reported by mav3rick. Patched by bbryant)
- Fix issue where Asterisk does not hangup a channel after endpoint hangs up. If he call that the dialplan started an AGI script for is hungup while the AGI script is in the middle of a command then the AGI script is not notified of the hangup. (Closes issue #17954, #18492. Reported by mn3250, devmod. Patched by rmudgett)
- Resolve issue where leaving a voicemail, the MWI message is never sent. The same thing happens when checking a voicemail and marking it as read.(Closes issue ASTERISK-18002. Reported by Leif Madsen. Resolved by Richard Mudgett)
- Resolve issue where wait for leader with Music On Hold allows crosstalk between participants. Parenthesis in the wrong position. Regression from issue #14365 when expanding conference flags to use 64 bits. (Closes issue #18418. Reported by MrHanMan. Patched by rmudgett)
- Fix timerfd locking issue.(Closes ASTERISK-17867, ASTERISK-17415. Patched by kobaz)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog: