Asterisk 184.108.40.206 http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
Asterisk developer team on 29th June announced the release of final maintenance release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11, taking care of some security issues and fixes. The release is available for download at Asterisk site.
The Asterisk 18.104.22.168 is the final maintenance release from the1.6.2 branch. Support for security related issues will continue until April 21,2012. More information on support for various Asterisk branches could be found here.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
- Don't broadcast FullyBooted to every AMI connection The FullyBooted event should not be sent to every AMI connection every time someone connects via AMI. It should only be sent to the user who just connected. (Closes issue #18168. Reported, patched by FeyFre)
- Fix thread blocking issue in the sip TCP/TLS implementation. (Closes issue #18497. Reported by vois. Tested by vois, rossbeer, kowalma, Freddi_Fonet. Patched by dvossel)
- Don't delay DTMF in core bridge while listening for DTMF features. (Closes issue #15642, #16625. Reported by jasonshugart, sharvanek. Tested by globalnetinc, jde. Patched by oej, twilson)
- Fix chan_local crashs in local_fixup() Thanks OEJ for tracking down the issue and submitting the patch. (Closes issue #19053. Reported, patched by oej)
- Don't offer video to directmedia callee unless caller offered it as well (Closes issue #19195. Reported, patched by one47)
Additionally security announcements AST-2011-008, AST-2011-010, and AST-2011-011 have been resolved in this release.
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog: