Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Google Is Activating Half A Million Android Devices A Day Now!


500000 Android Activations a Day! @arubin http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
According to a Tweet by Andy Rubin, Google is now registering and activating 500,000 Android devices a day.
That is even higher than the numbers of Android Activations Google announced during the Google I/O.
The boost may have come from the slew of Android tablets from Asus (I just got my ASUS EEE Pad Transformer :) Motorola, Acer, Samsung, HTC and others.
I guess it is time to join those 450,000 Android developers and spend some serious time in Android development, because if the trend continues, there will be a few billion Android devices by the end of the year.
I guess it is hype vs Works.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin